What information do we collect?
We collect information in two ways:
1. When you provide us information or give us permission to obtain it.
When you contact us, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, company name, title, position, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us, including any answers provided on any questionnaire or form. If you’re using Paradox Studios on your mobile device, you may also choose to provide us with location data.
2. We also get technical information when you use our website.
Whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our website. We may collect information about the links you click, pages you visit, and how you interact with our content. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
* Log Data. When you use Paradox Studios, our servers automatically record information (“log data”) including information that your browser sends whenever you visit any website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited on our web page(s), browser type and settings, search queries, the date and time of your request, how you interacted with Paradox Studios, and cookie data.
* Device Information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes
available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our website to you and make it better, develop new features, and keep you up to date. For example, we may store the email address you provided to provide updates on upcoming Paradox Studios projects.
We also use the information we collect to:
* Send you updates (such as when certain compliance changes occur, or if there are other notifications available on Paradox Studios), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
* Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Paradox Studios does business, including countries outside your own.
What choices do you have about your information?
Privacy is becoming more and more complicated in an increasingly online world. Our goal is to give you simple choices over how your information is used and shared. You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access Paradox Studios. For example:
* The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage;
* Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How do we share the information we collect?
Paradox Studios may provide information to select outside companies when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
* When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (such as an email marketing service like MailChimp) when you’ve chosen to provide us with your email address.
* If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Paradox Studios; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
* We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others. For example, we may tell a third party how many visitors use the Paradox Studios website, or “demographic” information about the types of people using Paradox Studios website.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
Paradox Studios is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Paradox Studios after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice.
Paradox Studios cannot accept or consider any unsolicited material, ideas or suggestions of any nature whatsoever. Should you nevertheless submit unsolicited materials you acknowledge that your submission may contain ideas which are the same or similar to ideas that have already been developed, or may be developed in the future, by Paradox Studios or other third parties without use of your submitted material. It is Paradox Studio’s policy not to read or view any unsolicited material, and when possible they will be returned to you with no copies kept or destroyed.